Monday, April 21, 2014

4/21/14

Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

I think making the stop motion went okay except I wanted to make it a lot better but I ran out of markers. Once the pictures were done and we were working in movie maker everything went really well. For me the pictures weren't as good as I wanted to make them because I wanted to add more but didn't have the space. For me I learned how to use movie maker which I first i was nervous about using because I don't like to try new programs. I don't think this was my favorite project so far I think that I liked using prezi the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment